THIS YEAR’S RECORD-BREAKING COAST CAPITAL SAVINGS LIVING FLAG PHOTO:
Join us on Saturday, July 1 on the Legislature Lawn for the Coast Capital Savings Living Flag! We invite you to come down and pick up a free T-shirt beginning at 12:00PM (feel free to line up earlier if you’re keen!) and participate in what we hope is a record-setting year! If you want to skip the line and have priority placement in the flag, grab some friends and pre-register a group now! Please see below for a full FAQ on how to participate in the Coast Capital Savings Living Flag.
COAST CAPITAL SAVINGS LIVING FLAG FAQ
HOW DO I PARTICIPATE?
1) I am an individual
- Step #1: Come down to the Legislature Lawn on Saturday, July 1 before noon.
- Step #2: Join the line for individual T-shirt pickup (the line will start in front of two white tents on the Legislature Lawn)
- Step #3: When we start handing out shirts at 12:00PM, grab your T-shirt and enter the grassy waiting area.
- Step #4: Enter flag at 1:15PM
- Step #5: Cheese! Photo will be taken at 2:00PM
2) I am in a group
- Step #1: Pre-register your group: http://spirit150victoria.ca/co
- Step #2: Come down to the Legislature Lawn on Saturday, July 1
- Step #3: Go to the Coast Capital Savings tent on the corner of Belleville and Government Streets anytime between 12:00PM and 12:30PM
- Step #4: Collect your bag of shirts and wristbands (and prize if you are the largest team!)
- Step #5: Join priority line
- Step #6: Enter flag at 1:15PM
- Step #7: Get priority placement in flag
- Step #8: Cheese! Photo will be taken at 2:00PM
WHAT SIZE OF SHIRTS DO YOU HAVE?
WHEN IS THE CUT OFF FOR GROUP REGISTRATION?
IS THERE A WAY TO GET INTO THE PRIORITY LINE AS AN INDIVIDUAL?
ARE THERE ROAD CLOSURES IN THE AREA THAT DAY?
Yes, please see this media release with road closures and transit information.
HOW BIG IS THE FLAG GOING TO BE?
We are hoping to break a record with 5000 people so please share this info and encourage your friends to participate as well!
Due to the close nature of flag participants and visuals for the photo, no big bags, backpacks or other bulky items will be allowed in the Coast Capital Saving Living Flag. Please plan accordingly. Wheel chairs and strollers will be accommodated at the front edge of the flag as has been the practice in previous years.